Our Focus To bring wireless Internet access to the doorstep of small communities in remote villages.
Basic Scenario of Wi-Fi Village
- Central server to be installed at the hub-Core which is located at Center for seamless Connectivity.
- The hub connects to spokes.
- Each spoke is installed within 5 kilometers radius from the hub.
- The spoke’s WiFi is in the range of up to 180m.
- The Internet speed is 2Mbps for each hub & each spoke location.
Why We on these Deployments ???
After nearly two decades of advancing Wi-Fi technology and the recent explosion in the number and usage of Wi-Fi enabled devices, planning a commercial Wi-Fi deployment inevitably means confronting a bewildering array of choices
- Which is the right technology to use?
- What type of access points (APs) should I deploy?
- How many access points will I need?
- What is the optimal location for each access point?
- Are there any sources of interference I need to account for?
- How can I determine the optimal channel and power settings for each access point?
- How should I manage the resulting Wi-Fi network?
we do have These question’s answers.