The Multi Router Traffic Grapher (MRTG) is tool for monitoring and measuring the traffic load on network links. It allows the user to see traffic load on a network over time in graphical form.
It was originally developed by Tobias Oetiker and Dave Rand to monitor router traffic, but has developed into a tool that can create graphs and statistics for almost anything.
- Applications Example of MRTG Server
- It’s mainly use for Analysis purpose and decision making solution.
- configuration can be done on any Managed Device !!
- can customize Dashboard to view Helicopter view of your Organization
- Total traffic across all the links can be monitored
- All drill down/drill up reports can be done.
- Automatic E-Mail delivery of reports to Customer.
- User Management with privileges.
- Leased Line / SME Customer can have own Credentials to monitor their Links.
- API and Web Application Support.
- Cloud Based solution.
- You can monitor Linux Server / Windows Server / Virtual Server / Network Firewall / Router / Switch Performance in single server.